The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)²) Cyprus Chapter, established in 2012, is the first Cypriot professional association that is concerned exclusively with information security. Our members are information security professionals, and many of which hold (ISC)² qualifications (i.e. CISSP). (ISC)² is a global, not-for-profit leader in educating and certifying information security professionals throughout their careers. With a vision to inspire a “safe and secure cyber world”, (ISC)² is recognized for Gold Standard certifications and world class education programs addressed to professionals in more than 135 countries. This includes an elite network of nearly 100,000 certified industry professionals worldwide.
- Create awareness for information security in Cyprus
- Assist other associations and government in information security matters as an advisory board
- Provide valuable information security training to our members
- Attract new members to the chapter and provide members a forum to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and ideas, development of leadership and professional skills
- Promote the Information security profession and (ISC)² qualifications.
- Provide technical information security training to its members to enhance their knowledge and capabilities,
- Provide its members the opportunity to gain Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits
- Raise the security awareness level of the public and the community via seminars, presentations and workshops
- Provide feedback to associations/government regarding information security matters, such as official guidelines, procedures, legislation etc
World-Class Certifications: Discover Which Are Right for You
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
The most-esteemed cybersecurity certification in the world. The CISSP recognizes information security leaders who understand cybersecurity strategy, as well as hands-on implementation. It shows you have the knowledge and experience to design, develop and manage the overall security posture of an organization. Are you ready to prove you’re an expert?
Systems Security Certified Practitioner
A global IT security certification. The SSCP recognizes your hands-on, technical abilities and practical experience. It shows you have the skills to implement, monitor and administer IT infrastructure using information security policies and procedures — ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Certified Cloud Security Professional
The premier cloud security certification. Co-developed with Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). One of the hottest certifications on the market today. The CCSP recognizes IT and information security leaders who have the knowledge and competency to apply best practices to cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration. It shows you’re on the forefront of cloud security.
Certified Authorization Professional
An information security certification aligning with the Risk Management Framework (RMF). The CAP recognizes your knowledge, skills and abilities to authorize and maintain information systems within the RMF. It proves you know how to formalize processes to assess risk and establish security documentation.
Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
A global, vendor-neutral certification to recognize those with leading software and application security skills. The CSSLP recognizes your expertise and ability to incorporate security practices — authentication, authorization and auditing — into each phase of the SDLC.
HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner
A global healthcare security certification. It bridges healthcare information security and privacy like no other certification! The HCISPP recognizes your knowledge and ability to successfully implement, manage or assess security and privacy controls for healthcare and patient information. It proves you have a strong foundation in healthcare risk, security and privacy, and you understand important healthcare regulations.
Associate of (ISC)²
Associate of (ISC)² Associate Logo Summary: A unique designation to validate your skills and rapidly advance toward certification. The Associate of (ISC)² proves your knowledge in cybersecurity. Ideal for: Aspiring information security and IT professionals who love a challenge, want to be smart about their career paths and don’t have the experience needed for full certification yet.